OMG - 11 days to go and counting . . . .
OMG.
That seems to be the most common thought running through my head at the moment.
It's a mere 5 days until I leave Melbourne for Perth, and 11 days until I leave Australia and head off the the new wide world of the UK.
Battling the end of a cold - wonderful, and the cold snap that Melbourne has put on for my departure - again wonderful, I am madly procrastinating about packing and cleaning my apartment! It is much much more fun to a) catch up with friends - albeit sad as I say a temporary fare thee well or b) sleep - something I'm just not getting enough of at the moment.
In exciting news - this week has seen the UK planning progress significantly - YAY! (so much for my relaxing and stop being so anal hopes. . . . . anyhoo
In other news, just in case anyone in Melbourne is reading this and feeling cold - I just checked the temperatures in Birmingham (the closest big city to Stratford) and it is cold cold cold. 0 - 7 degrees.
*shiver*
That seems to be the most common thought running through my head at the moment.
It's a mere 5 days until I leave Melbourne for Perth, and 11 days until I leave Australia and head off the the new wide world of the UK.
Battling the end of a cold - wonderful, and the cold snap that Melbourne has put on for my departure - again wonderful, I am madly procrastinating about packing and cleaning my apartment! It is much much more fun to a) catch up with friends - albeit sad as I say a temporary fare thee well or b) sleep - something I'm just not getting enough of at the moment.
In exciting news - this week has seen the UK planning progress significantly - YAY! (so much for my relaxing and stop being so anal hopes. . . . . anyhoo
- I have got a temp job over in the UK in Stratford! more details on that soon.
- I sold my car here - sad, but it has been with me for 7 wonderful years. Bye bye
- I've been provisionally accepted to go to a Royal Garden Party! This is very very cool. Again, more details on that later as they come to hand (how journalistic does that sound!?)
- And yes, the packing is progressing. The cleaning however, is another matter . . . . .
In other news, just in case anyone in Melbourne is reading this and feeling cold - I just checked the temperatures in Birmingham (the closest big city to Stratford) and it is cold cold cold. 0 - 7 degrees.
*shiver*


<< Home