Sunday, March 12, 2006

Closing the life at home

In all the excitment of booking accomodation and researching what is going on over in the UK, I sometimes forget that I have to pack up my life here! That's always the tedious part of moving somewhere, even if it it temporary.

The last few weeks however, has seen this part of things firmly in mu thoughts, as i count down . . . . i've started collecting boxes for the packing, I'm actually throwing things out rather than keep them, and I've found a place to store it all whilst I'm away. I got as far as washing my car, but couldn't quite get around to selling it . . . . . I love it too much!

On a lighter side of things - the RSC have just advertised for ushers for their Stratford Season. YAY! That is the job I want.

Off to write a job application!