Episode III
Last night I finally got around to watching the 3rd Star Wars movie. It has just come out here on DVD as I completely missed it in the cinemas.
Hm. I was looking forward to seeing just how they would merge into the 4th, 5th and 6th, and so that side of things was pretty good. I found myself saying, ah, okay, yes, that's why that is like that in the 4th etc etc . . . . oh look, there is Leia's silly hairdo on Padme . . . . you get the picture.
Overall however, I was a bit bored! It could have done with half an hour less of things overall -or perhaps a bit more heightened tension? It all seemed so sedate - I think I needed people to be running around screaming!
There were also a few inconsistencies that were bugging me - the main one being Padme's stomach. The size kept on changing! Some shots it was large, then it would go small again, so much so that I was consciously looking for it.
Ah well, tis only a movie! Glad I finally saw it though.
Hm. I was looking forward to seeing just how they would merge into the 4th, 5th and 6th, and so that side of things was pretty good. I found myself saying, ah, okay, yes, that's why that is like that in the 4th etc etc . . . . oh look, there is Leia's silly hairdo on Padme . . . . you get the picture.
Overall however, I was a bit bored! It could have done with half an hour less of things overall -or perhaps a bit more heightened tension? It all seemed so sedate - I think I needed people to be running around screaming!
There were also a few inconsistencies that were bugging me - the main one being Padme's stomach. The size kept on changing! Some shots it was large, then it would go small again, so much so that I was consciously looking for it.
Ah well, tis only a movie! Glad I finally saw it though.


<< Home