Good and bad in London
I found two interesting facts / info on the same page of the MX today (a free newspaper in the centre of Melbourne). . . .
"For Londoners, grey matter is the new black. 'Intellidating' is emerging as the hot way to romance, with debating societies and art classes thriving. The cerebral dating trend prompted The Economist to declare 'Seriousness is booming.' S. Shakespeare (very appropriate name) wrote in the Evening Standard 'Debates and poetry readings are London's most romantic nights out"
Awwh. Damn, my secret reason for going to the UK next year is out. But how cool is that for people like me who hate the club/pub scene!
The second "Fact" is not so pretty.
"A drop of rain falling into London's Thames River at its source will have been drunk by as many as eight people before it reaches the sea" . . . . I kinda hope I will stay upriver!
"For Londoners, grey matter is the new black. 'Intellidating' is emerging as the hot way to romance, with debating societies and art classes thriving. The cerebral dating trend prompted The Economist to declare 'Seriousness is booming.' S. Shakespeare (very appropriate name) wrote in the Evening Standard 'Debates and poetry readings are London's most romantic nights out"
Awwh. Damn, my secret reason for going to the UK next year is out. But how cool is that for people like me who hate the club/pub scene!
The second "Fact" is not so pretty.
"A drop of rain falling into London's Thames River at its source will have been drunk by as many as eight people before it reaches the sea" . . . . I kinda hope I will stay upriver!


<< Home