Post Show Blues
Good Morning. (Says I at 2:30pm . . . . I got up late). I confess, feeling a little flatish today - mood wise. We finished the run of The Tempest last night, and I'm suffering from post show blues. You work so hard on something that is short lived, then after it ends you think. . . hm, okay, what it real life like and what am I going to do now?
That, and of course, put off all the post show paperwork that needs to be done. . . .
Having said all of that - the International Arts Festival has just begun, so a few things to go check out this week that will keep my mind occupied. Oh, and about 60 hrs of work!
That, and of course, put off all the post show paperwork that needs to be done. . . .
Having said all of that - the International Arts Festival has just begun, so a few things to go check out this week that will keep my mind occupied. Oh, and about 60 hrs of work!


<< Home