Sleep Time
AHHHHH. Too too tired today to be making much sense. I've been sleeping really badly the last few nights, which I blame completely on the weather. It's turned into Sydney weather - warm but wet and humid. I hate the humidity! Which is why I could never live in Sydney unfortunately . . . . so whilst it's wonderful that it's raining and i love the sound of it on the tin roof next door, I don't like the humidity. Almost wishing it would get cold again . . . . which is pretty sad!
Anyway, so I've been sleeping badly. And am really feeling it today. A few moments of listening to people, only to realise I've got that blank look on my face and have no idea what they have been saying. ooops.
Anyway, so I've been sleeping badly. And am really feeling it today. A few moments of listening to people, only to realise I've got that blank look on my face and have no idea what they have been saying. ooops.


<< Home