I'm BACK
Well, after a *ahem* short break, I'm back on the blog. Sorry for anyone in the world who came accross mine and fell asleep from bordem due to the lack of updates.
This blog was originally created to be my travel journal. Well, it still is! I leave in less than 50 days. In bullet points, here is what has happened since Nov last year. . . . .
Next blog update - I'll try and post some specifics and cool stuff I've seen / researched. Stay tuned
This blog was originally created to be my travel journal. Well, it still is! I leave in less than 50 days. In bullet points, here is what has happened since Nov last year. . . . .
- Booked my ticket. I leave Oz on April 17th
- Paid a hell of a lot of money for travel insurance (if you cant afford travel insurance, you can't afford to travel yada yada)
- The RSC released their entire year long program. Very very very exciting
- Mum and Dad gave me an RSC membership for Christmas - I love them!
- Booked my second weeks accomodation (long story!)
- Saved saved saved
- Started to research Europe destinations - so I can just pop over there on the weekend - as one does!
- Began the slow annoying process of packing up my life - selling car, books, cleaning out (horrors) . . . .
Next blog update - I'll try and post some specifics and cool stuff I've seen / researched. Stay tuned


<< Home