London Pics
Finally, some pictures for you all. Nice and small so the blog will actually load

Does this one need a title?

Classic London - this is what I always remember - the buses, the white (ish) buildings, the crazy traffic . . .

An amazing sculpture - part of Elgin's Marbles located at the British Museum

I couldn't get this picture the right way up - damn public computers. But it is a statue of a Dragon - placed in the middle of the road - and it signifies the start of London "proper". . . . old London . . . .

Does this one need a title?

Classic London - this is what I always remember - the buses, the white (ish) buildings, the crazy traffic . . .

An amazing sculpture - part of Elgin's Marbles located at the British Museum

I couldn't get this picture the right way up - damn public computers. But it is a statue of a Dragon - placed in the middle of the road - and it signifies the start of London "proper". . . . old London . . . .


<< Home