KL
Before you get to the city, on the way from the airport, KL is just an expanse of green - dark green, and a few roads . . . .it is of course, hot and humid and I think my umbrella will get a workout before it hits London.
My hair has turned to instant fuzz.
There seems to be a lot of building sites on the outskirts of KL, and those massive scary looking apartment blocks that I remember from Singapore.
. . .Didn't get to do the Two Towers Sky Walk as I had wanted. Closed on Mondays! I always forget to check! At least no one was celebrating Easter Monday -then it would have been really boring. . . .
. . .It is all thunder and lightning outside now. I can see out to the part from where I am sitting (in a Dome cafe - I couldn't resist it - and it's scarily like Perth) and I am waiting for the rain to come. . . . The weather is like this:
Crash Bang CRASH FLASH!!!!! Crash Bang CRASH FLASH!!!!! You get the picture. Pretty pathetic rain though . . . .
My hair has turned to instant fuzz.
There seems to be a lot of building sites on the outskirts of KL, and those massive scary looking apartment blocks that I remember from Singapore.
. . .Didn't get to do the Two Towers Sky Walk as I had wanted. Closed on Mondays! I always forget to check! At least no one was celebrating Easter Monday -then it would have been really boring. . . .
. . .It is all thunder and lightning outside now. I can see out to the part from where I am sitting (in a Dome cafe - I couldn't resist it - and it's scarily like Perth) and I am waiting for the rain to come. . . . The weather is like this:
Crash Bang CRASH FLASH!!!!! Crash Bang CRASH FLASH!!!!! You get the picture. Pretty pathetic rain though . . . .


<< Home