3 days to go
3 days to go . . . .
I'm in Perth now, and just feel like I'm on a normal holiday! It's not strictly true, but I still don't think it's hit me that I'm about to travel half way around the world on Monday.
I've been finalising arrangements today, like scanning in all my documents and printing them. Quite boring, but I've also been playing with my new MP3 Player. For anyone who hasn't got one, and is looking at a cheapish one - I just got a Creative Zen Neeon - 6GB. It's very cool, although I haven't figured out completely how to use it!
Perth weather, has of course, been delightful, and I shall be going from 27 or so degrees into Londons 0 - 9 degrees. Whilst packing, I have to keep remembering that whilst I am heading into the UK summer - summer over there doesn't mean it's hot!
I'm in Perth now, and just feel like I'm on a normal holiday! It's not strictly true, but I still don't think it's hit me that I'm about to travel half way around the world on Monday.
I've been finalising arrangements today, like scanning in all my documents and printing them. Quite boring, but I've also been playing with my new MP3 Player. For anyone who hasn't got one, and is looking at a cheapish one - I just got a Creative Zen Neeon - 6GB. It's very cool, although I haven't figured out completely how to use it!
Perth weather, has of course, been delightful, and I shall be going from 27 or so degrees into Londons 0 - 9 degrees. Whilst packing, I have to keep remembering that whilst I am heading into the UK summer - summer over there doesn't mean it's hot!


<< Home