Wagamama
How did I miss Wagamama whilst I was in Melbourne? I have discovered it in London and LOVE it!
For those who have never been, it's a chain of Japanese restaurants - cheap, cheerful, and huge servings of very yummy food.
Sadly, there isn't one in Stratford, so I have to wait for my forays to London to appease the appetite.
But good news for all you Aussies!!!! There are locations in Sydney Melbourne, and lo and behold Perth.
Visit http://www.wagamama.com/index.php for more info. I highly recommend it!
For those who have never been, it's a chain of Japanese restaurants - cheap, cheerful, and huge servings of very yummy food.
Sadly, there isn't one in Stratford, so I have to wait for my forays to London to appease the appetite.
But good news for all you Aussies!!!! There are locations in Sydney Melbourne, and lo and behold Perth.
Visit http://www.wagamama.com/index.php for more info. I highly recommend it!


<< Home