Countdown to the Queen
Yes, I'm counting down the days until I meet the Queen - or at least am in her close presence.
For those of you I didn't tell (which would be no one, I hope, I am sure i shouted it from the tree tops) I am going to a Royal Garden Party. Next week. Tuesday to be precise. That is 4 days away.
I have a new top (not being able to fork out for a whole new outfit, I've gone with a suit), a new bag, jewellry, and a hat. Yep, I'm all posh.
I am very very very excited! Looking forward to getting into Buckingham Palace, the tea, the food, the good clothes, the royal family . . . . . all very very very new, and not something you can do in Australia!
VERY EXCITED! Will tell all next week!
For those of you I didn't tell (which would be no one, I hope, I am sure i shouted it from the tree tops) I am going to a Royal Garden Party. Next week. Tuesday to be precise. That is 4 days away.
I have a new top (not being able to fork out for a whole new outfit, I've gone with a suit), a new bag, jewellry, and a hat. Yep, I'm all posh.
I am very very very excited! Looking forward to getting into Buckingham Palace, the tea, the food, the good clothes, the royal family . . . . . all very very very new, and not something you can do in Australia!
VERY EXCITED! Will tell all next week!


<< Home