Getting to know ME . . . .
I love these things - at times! Normally you'd do this in an email, but I thought I'd post it here so you can all laugh, but not have to respond . . . . . .
If you haven't seen these before, its a set of questions meant to help you know your friends . . . . and these are my answers.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 11am! The joys of not having a job!
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds – pearls just look silly on me (not that I’ve got any diamonds to wear!)
3. Single/married/committed? Single
4. What was the last film you saw? Pirates #3. I love Orlando I love Orlando I love Orlando . . .
5. What is your favorite TV Show? I love ER, House, and Spooks
6. What did you have for breakfast? Toast (when I have it)
7. What is your middle name? Catherine
8. What is your favorite cuisine? Seafood, Thai
9. What foods do you dislike? Chilies! Not a big fan of brussel sprouts and parsnips either
10. Favorite Chips / crisps (depending on what you call them)? BBQ, plain, sour cream and chives Pringles
11. Favorite CD's? Anything cruisy
12. What kind of car do you drive? Currently the family spare – an old 1980’s Alfa sports something
13. Favorite sandwich? Brie and cranberry chutney or smoked salmon and cream cheese (yes, I have expensive tastes)
14. What characteristics do you despise in others? Stupidity, rudeness, inconsideration for others
15. What are your favorite clothes? Anything that makes me feel good – a well cut pair of pants, nice shirt etc
16. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? New Zealand is next on my list
17. What color are your eyes? Hazel – more green if I’m pissed off
18. Favorite Fashion Brand? Hm, being my size, it’s pretty rare I fit into a fashion brand!
19. Where would you want to retire to? Somewhere close to friends and family, good coffee and the theatre.
20. Favorite time of day? Me time
21. Where were you born? Perth, WA, Australia
22. Favorite sport to watch? Rowing, Fencing (yep, love people with swords!)
25. Coke or Pepsi? Coke all the way. Bah Pepsi yuck!
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I bought a new suit the other day – very nice one too. And DAMN expensive!
27. What did you want to be when you were little? A nurse
28. What is your best childhood memory? Talking late at night with Victoria
29. Did you ever skip school? Um, now that its been over 10 years, I can admit YES!!!!!! I used to skip maths and PE lessons to go and work on my drama stuff. . . . . don’t know how I managed to get away with that.
30. Who was your best friend in school? Becci, Kelly, E. They were the three consistencies in my life!
31. Piercing? Ears
32. Ever been to Africa ? No
33. Ever been toilet papering? No.
34. Been in a car accident? Yep. Some idiot drove into the side of my beloved Daihatsu
35. Favorite day of the week? Any day when I can sleep in
36. Favorite restaurant? Wagamama at the moment
37. Favorite flower? Closed roses
38. Favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate
39. How many times did you fail your driver's license test? Third time lucky (2)
41. What store would you choose to max out your credit card? I have a credit card that’s not already maxed? Bring on Borders.
42. Bedtime? Normally after midnight.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My family
45. What are you listening to right now? Radio
46. What are your favorite colors? Radiant blue, deep yellow almost orange
47. How many tattoos do you have? 0
49. Favorite movies? Dead Poets Society, Pirates of the Caribbean, What a Girl Wants . . . .eclectic taste
50.What is your occupation? Arts Marketing / Management Consultant – that is my official title (and great to use when I’m not working!)
51. Can you drive a manual car? Of course
52.If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
53.Last person you spoke to on the phone? Probably my mum
55.Favorite drink? Lemon lime and bitters
56. Pets? Family dog, but nothing for just me
57. What is your favorite season? Spring
58.Hugs or kisses? Both!
If you haven't seen these before, its a set of questions meant to help you know your friends . . . . and these are my answers.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 11am! The joys of not having a job!
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds – pearls just look silly on me (not that I’ve got any diamonds to wear!)
3. Single/married/committed? Single
4. What was the last film you saw? Pirates #3. I love Orlando I love Orlando I love Orlando . . .
5. What is your favorite TV Show? I love ER, House, and Spooks
6. What did you have for breakfast? Toast (when I have it)
7. What is your middle name? Catherine
8. What is your favorite cuisine? Seafood, Thai
9. What foods do you dislike? Chilies! Not a big fan of brussel sprouts and parsnips either
10. Favorite Chips / crisps (depending on what you call them)? BBQ, plain, sour cream and chives Pringles
11. Favorite CD's? Anything cruisy
12. What kind of car do you drive? Currently the family spare – an old 1980’s Alfa sports something
13. Favorite sandwich? Brie and cranberry chutney or smoked salmon and cream cheese (yes, I have expensive tastes)
14. What characteristics do you despise in others? Stupidity, rudeness, inconsideration for others
15. What are your favorite clothes? Anything that makes me feel good – a well cut pair of pants, nice shirt etc
16. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? New Zealand is next on my list
17. What color are your eyes? Hazel – more green if I’m pissed off
18. Favorite Fashion Brand? Hm, being my size, it’s pretty rare I fit into a fashion brand!
19. Where would you want to retire to? Somewhere close to friends and family, good coffee and the theatre.
20. Favorite time of day? Me time
21. Where were you born? Perth, WA, Australia
22. Favorite sport to watch? Rowing, Fencing (yep, love people with swords!)
25. Coke or Pepsi? Coke all the way. Bah Pepsi yuck!
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I bought a new suit the other day – very nice one too. And DAMN expensive!
27. What did you want to be when you were little? A nurse
28. What is your best childhood memory? Talking late at night with Victoria
29. Did you ever skip school? Um, now that its been over 10 years, I can admit YES!!!!!! I used to skip maths and PE lessons to go and work on my drama stuff. . . . . don’t know how I managed to get away with that.
30. Who was your best friend in school? Becci, Kelly, E. They were the three consistencies in my life!
31. Piercing? Ears
32. Ever been to Africa ? No
33. Ever been toilet papering? No.
34. Been in a car accident? Yep. Some idiot drove into the side of my beloved Daihatsu
35. Favorite day of the week? Any day when I can sleep in
36. Favorite restaurant? Wagamama at the moment
37. Favorite flower? Closed roses
38. Favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate
39. How many times did you fail your driver's license test? Third time lucky (2)
41. What store would you choose to max out your credit card? I have a credit card that’s not already maxed? Bring on Borders.
42. Bedtime? Normally after midnight.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My family
45. What are you listening to right now? Radio
46. What are your favorite colors? Radiant blue, deep yellow almost orange
47. How many tattoos do you have? 0
49. Favorite movies? Dead Poets Society, Pirates of the Caribbean, What a Girl Wants . . . .eclectic taste
50.What is your occupation? Arts Marketing / Management Consultant – that is my official title (and great to use when I’m not working!)
51. Can you drive a manual car? Of course
52.If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
53.Last person you spoke to on the phone? Probably my mum
55.Favorite drink? Lemon lime and bitters
56. Pets? Family dog, but nothing for just me
57. What is your favorite season? Spring
58.Hugs or kisses? Both!


<< Home