Photos
I've been having fun over the last few nights uploading all my photo disks onto Dad's computer. . . . . all 1,876 or so of them!!!! The computer does not like me anymore - I've considerably slowed it down!
Of course no one but me wants to look at all of those - so I'm trying to organise them into subjects - London, Stratford misc, Italy, RSC . . . . . slow process! So far no one has seen anything except what I post on this blog. . . .
How on earth am I supposed to choose which ones to get printed?!!!!!!
Of course no one but me wants to look at all of those - so I'm trying to organise them into subjects - London, Stratford misc, Italy, RSC . . . . . slow process! So far no one has seen anything except what I post on this blog. . . .
How on earth am I supposed to choose which ones to get printed?!!!!!!


<< Home