Yes, I am a slacker
No excuses.
You know that stupid brain dead state you get into when you have nothing much to do? Its great when you're on holiday, but not so good when there are things you could be doing . . . .like seeing people, job applications, updating blogs, emailing people, job applications, organising your life, did I mention job applications????
So, I'm sorry this has been VERY BORING of late. I don't feel like I have that much to put on it, but I will try. Then you can at least complain that the new stuff is boring, rather than getting bored of the old stuff, which, upon reflection, some of it is quite good. Sheesh, my ego!
You know that stupid brain dead state you get into when you have nothing much to do? Its great when you're on holiday, but not so good when there are things you could be doing . . . .like seeing people, job applications, updating blogs, emailing people, job applications, organising your life, did I mention job applications????
So, I'm sorry this has been VERY BORING of late. I don't feel like I have that much to put on it, but I will try. Then you can at least complain that the new stuff is boring, rather than getting bored of the old stuff, which, upon reflection, some of it is quite good. Sheesh, my ego!


<< Home