Goodbye to the eye candy
Parties galore last week as the summer actors depart Stratford. I had three nights in a row of getting home after 3am. Thank ye gods I don't drink or else I wouldn't have lasted - barely did anyway. But it was worth it!
I have been laughing and crying as I say goodbye to the wonderful new friends I’ve made. I often forget how easy it is to make, then lose friends due to the transient nature of the theatre industry. That makes me sad.
But on a lighter note - all the sexy men are leaving – what am I going to do for eye candy?
I have been laughing and crying as I say goodbye to the wonderful new friends I’ve made. I often forget how easy it is to make, then lose friends due to the transient nature of the theatre industry. That makes me sad.
But on a lighter note - all the sexy men are leaving – what am I going to do for eye candy?


<< Home