Wales Day 4
Loads of driving today, but I began the day by leaving Broadhaven and going to St Davids – the smallest city in the world. Perched on cliffs overlooking the ocean, in one of the most Western parts of Wales, St Davids is known for it’s Cathedral and the ruins of the Bishops palace – I was quite in awe. Won’t even begin to describe it – I will just show you photos when I can.
Drove back up the west coast of Wales to Aberystwyth – a cute little sea side town and also now resident to a RSC friend of mine Trudy! It’s always nice to check out where your friends live!
Then it was just a hard slog along very winding and hilly roads for the next few hours back to Stratford. Arrived back at around 8pm absolutely exhausted, and wishing I could have stayed a bit longer. . . . .
Drove back up the west coast of Wales to Aberystwyth – a cute little sea side town and also now resident to a RSC friend of mine Trudy! It’s always nice to check out where your friends live!
Then it was just a hard slog along very winding and hilly roads for the next few hours back to Stratford. Arrived back at around 8pm absolutely exhausted, and wishing I could have stayed a bit longer. . . . .


<< Home