The Joy of a Postcard
Last night I checked the mailbox
As I started to unwind
An lo, behold! A postcard
Adressed to me I did find.
All at once my heart did lift
And I smiled a great big smile
I thought, 'back home people love me
And remember me a while!'
The postcard was full of wonderful words
And my grin was ear to ear
Thank you so much, my friend, name of Steph
You made my day, you're the best, you're a dear!
As I started to unwind
An lo, behold! A postcard
Adressed to me I did find.
All at once my heart did lift
And I smiled a great big smile
I thought, 'back home people love me
And remember me a while!'
The postcard was full of wonderful words
And my grin was ear to ear
Thank you so much, my friend, name of Steph
You made my day, you're the best, you're a dear!


<< Home