Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas!

A belated Merry Christmas to you all!!!

Haven't had access to a computer / internet for a whole week now, so am madly trying to catch up with emails and blog updates and the like.

I hope you all had a brilliant christmas - and continue to have a wonderful week and new year. I can't beleive that next week it will be 2007!!!!!

I had a wonderful few days off over christmas apart from getting sick (yes, as usual, as soon as I stop and relax I get sick), and I am still trying to recover now. but Christmas day was lots of fun - and I managed not to poison the family with lunch!!!! A great sucess

Thank you to everyone who sent me cards and emails - I had no idea I was so popular (hehe!!!)

So many more blog updates to come, I will get to them asap. Take care,