Small World
Working in the Swan last Saturday night on Gallery one, I was idly looking down on the promenade patrons on the ground floor. Someone caught my eye and I thought, what? I'm in the UK aren't I? I'm not meant to run into people I went to school with . . . .
But I did!!!! It was very cool actually, Jemma and I had a brief chat, in between me checking tickets and showing people seats. It was a bit surreal though too - I thought I might run into arts people, but people from school, who are still based in Australia - you don't expect.
But I did!!!! It was very cool actually, Jemma and I had a brief chat, in between me checking tickets and showing people seats. It was a bit surreal though too - I thought I might run into arts people, but people from school, who are still based in Australia - you don't expect.


<< Home