I have an excuse!!!!
I have an excuse for not writing - well, lots of them!!!!!! But the main one is just busy busy busy busy . . . . .
Mum, Dad and Michael arrived on Monday - very exciting. After the first night together, we parted ways again, and Michael and I headed to London, where we are at this moment.
A few words about london, in the absence of time to write more:
Grey, cold (not wet), blue and gold lights, red double decker buses, wax men, Chicago, slides pretending to be art, blustering winds, shopping, the eye, scenes, people, christmas trees, Much Ado, sexy men . . . . . .
I could go on, but am about to run out of money on the internet, so I shall leave you all hanging as to what the **** I'm talking about!!!!
Love to you all,
Mum, Dad and Michael arrived on Monday - very exciting. After the first night together, we parted ways again, and Michael and I headed to London, where we are at this moment.
A few words about london, in the absence of time to write more:
Grey, cold (not wet), blue and gold lights, red double decker buses, wax men, Chicago, slides pretending to be art, blustering winds, shopping, the eye, scenes, people, christmas trees, Much Ado, sexy men . . . . . .
I could go on, but am about to run out of money on the internet, so I shall leave you all hanging as to what the **** I'm talking about!!!!
Love to you all,


<< Home