Raining
Its raining, it's pouring . . . . .
I am experiencing the English weather that everyone complains about. It has been raining fairly steadily for almost 24 hours now . . . and funnily enough, it hasn't really changed a thing. I still have to walk if I want to get anywhere. I still went to the pub last night - and sat outside. There are tables covered by canvas, with heaters, and we all sat there nice and cosy as the rain came pouring down. . . . .
Need to invest in a really really REALLY BIG umbrella though. The one I have just doesn't cover me all!
I am experiencing the English weather that everyone complains about. It has been raining fairly steadily for almost 24 hours now . . . and funnily enough, it hasn't really changed a thing. I still have to walk if I want to get anywhere. I still went to the pub last night - and sat outside. There are tables covered by canvas, with heaters, and we all sat there nice and cosy as the rain came pouring down. . . . .
Need to invest in a really really REALLY BIG umbrella though. The one I have just doesn't cover me all!


<< Home