Breakfast
Oh my.
Yesterday (Saturday) I had a great achievement. I managed to, almost without help, cook breakfast. No no, not just breakfast for me, but breakfast for around 70 people. That means eggs, bacon, sausages, potatoes, hashbrowns, beans, croissants, toast, tomatoes . . . . . (this is why I will not lose wait in the UK - imagine eating that everyday).
So, I managed to cook this breakfast feast without a) blowing up the kitchen b) killing myself c) killing anyone else in the kitchen (although I did come close when someone mentioned how easy it was as I shook in my boots) or d) killing any of the guests with the food I had cooked.
But alas, it's not a one off. Now that I've done it once, I have to be able to do it again. *sigh*
Yesterday (Saturday) I had a great achievement. I managed to, almost without help, cook breakfast. No no, not just breakfast for me, but breakfast for around 70 people. That means eggs, bacon, sausages, potatoes, hashbrowns, beans, croissants, toast, tomatoes . . . . . (this is why I will not lose wait in the UK - imagine eating that everyday).
So, I managed to cook this breakfast feast without a) blowing up the kitchen b) killing myself c) killing anyone else in the kitchen (although I did come close when someone mentioned how easy it was as I shook in my boots) or d) killing any of the guests with the food I had cooked.
But alas, it's not a one off. Now that I've done it once, I have to be able to do it again. *sigh*


<< Home