Life as a headless chook
A quick update into my life at the moment . . . .
I am racing around like a headless chook.
The last three weeks have seen me doing work for the RSC Press (publicity) department. This has been HUGE fun, meeting new people and doing new tasks. And great on the CV. And nice money too.
I have also been working in the Learning department - more of the same casual work. This has meant that some days I go Press (9:30 - 1:30), Learning (2 - 5), and FOH (6 - 11). Bad planning on my behalf - or my inability to say no. . . . .
We have functions, parties and get togethers coming out of our ears at the moment. March 31st sees the main theatre (RST) close, two companies leave, our Theatre Manager, 1 Duty Manager, and a number of staff leave. And me.
Only 20 days until I leave. I am throwing things out (giving them away), packing boxes, and procrastinating about cleaning my room . . . .
I'm also procrastinating about writing my goodbye cards. I'm freaking out as it is - I don't want to be sad too . . . .
Lots of other things, but it's Friday afternoon, and I do believe my brain has sto
I am racing around like a headless chook.
The last three weeks have seen me doing work for the RSC Press (publicity) department. This has been HUGE fun, meeting new people and doing new tasks. And great on the CV. And nice money too.
I have also been working in the Learning department - more of the same casual work. This has meant that some days I go Press (9:30 - 1:30), Learning (2 - 5), and FOH (6 - 11). Bad planning on my behalf - or my inability to say no. . . . .
We have functions, parties and get togethers coming out of our ears at the moment. March 31st sees the main theatre (RST) close, two companies leave, our Theatre Manager, 1 Duty Manager, and a number of staff leave. And me.
Only 20 days until I leave. I am throwing things out (giving them away), packing boxes, and procrastinating about cleaning my room . . . .
I'm also procrastinating about writing my goodbye cards. I'm freaking out as it is - I don't want to be sad too . . . .
Lots of other things, but it's Friday afternoon, and I do believe my brain has sto


<< Home