But wait I've changed my mind . . . .
. . .about the weather. I don't like the cold!!! It makes me ill.
It would be fine if I didn't have to go out in it much - but I am constantly moving between very cold and moist warm environments . . . . this has lead to TWO chest infections / colds so far this year (ie in JAN) . . . . .NOT HAPPY!!!!
I haven't been this sick for years - wishing I had a car at the moment so I could move from warm house, to warm car to warm work . . . . .
Having said all that - almost everyone in the Front of House team has had this chest cold in the last month - I think we just keep giving it to each other - a never ending cycle.
*sigh* bring on warmer weather where it doesn't hurt to breath outside!!!
It would be fine if I didn't have to go out in it much - but I am constantly moving between very cold and moist warm environments . . . . this has lead to TWO chest infections / colds so far this year (ie in JAN) . . . . .NOT HAPPY!!!!
I haven't been this sick for years - wishing I had a car at the moment so I could move from warm house, to warm car to warm work . . . . .
Having said all that - almost everyone in the Front of House team has had this chest cold in the last month - I think we just keep giving it to each other - a never ending cycle.
*sigh* bring on warmer weather where it doesn't hurt to breath outside!!!


<< Home