SNOW SNOW SNOW
Last night it SNOWED in Stratford! I saw most of it - as I was out at a Press Night Party. . . . so I walked home in the snow as it was falling silently around me. . . .MAGICAL
Photos coming soon - am going to hold off for a few days because it might snow again and I need some photos in the daylight!
WHOOOHOOOOO! I was like a little kid. . . . and yes, one of the first things I did was have a snowball fight (3am after a party, and the first snow of the winter - what else is there to do?)
Have to say though, most people didn't quite share the excitement :)
Photos coming soon - am going to hold off for a few days because it might snow again and I need some photos in the daylight!
WHOOOHOOOOO! I was like a little kid. . . . and yes, one of the first things I did was have a snowball fight (3am after a party, and the first snow of the winter - what else is there to do?)
Have to say though, most people didn't quite share the excitement :)


<< Home