Happy Birthday to ME!
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday dear meeeeeeeeee
Happy birthday to me!
I turned 26 on Monday 4th September (for those of you playing at home). Big hugs and kisses to all the wonderful people who sent wishes via mail, text and email. . . . it was wonderful to receive them all.
I had a brilliant day, although a little crazy. It was the first day of filming for the video project I was working on (more on that later), so it was an early start and a bit of running around like a headless chook.
Highlights of the day included . . .
* Opening the mail and presents I’d received
* Sam, (director of the VP), stopping filming suddenly with a swear word (unrepeatable), rushing over to me, kissing me and saying “happy birthday Anna”. As I swooned at his gorgeous Irish accent.
* Sam then telling everyone that we worked with that it was my birthday, so I got more congrats and happy birthdays from other gorgeous people
* Coffee in the afternoon break with the girls from work.
* Flowers from Charlotte at work in the evening. I LOVE getting flowers, and these were gorgeous roses.
All in all a wonderful, different birthday.
However, now that I am 26, I am closer to 30 than I am to 20, which I find quite sobering. When I was younger, I had many plans to do this and that before I was 30, and I just feel like there isn’t enough time now!!!!! 26 sounds responsible and grown up . . . . .


<< Home