AHHHHHH UPDATES COMING
Hiya,
I'm feeling a bit crazed at the moment - even though I did have four days off last week. I have a millions updates for this blog, but at the moment no time to do it (being constrained by library opening hours can be really annoying!). . . .
But stay tuned in a few days for updates on the film project I was working on, my birthday, and my trip to wales - including photos . . . . .
Hope all is well. Huge THANKS! to everyone who remembered my birthday and send wonderful wishes and cards etc!
I'm feeling a bit crazed at the moment - even though I did have four days off last week. I have a millions updates for this blog, but at the moment no time to do it (being constrained by library opening hours can be really annoying!). . . .
But stay tuned in a few days for updates on the film project I was working on, my birthday, and my trip to wales - including photos . . . . .
Hope all is well. Huge THANKS! to everyone who remembered my birthday and send wonderful wishes and cards etc!


<< Home