Italy - the beginning
I'm in ITALY. Just in case you didn't know. I'm here for a week - all very exciting. I'll be in Milan (been and gone), Venice (arrived today), and Rome (thursday onwards). . . .
Going to post lots later, but have to say, Venice is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Was not so fussed with Milan, but one moment in Venice - tourists and all (it's the last day of the Carnivale) was enough to restore faith.
Off to wander around some more. Absolutely no idea where I am at the moment, so probably won't find the internet cafe again!!!
Going to post lots later, but have to say, Venice is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Was not so fussed with Milan, but one moment in Venice - tourists and all (it's the last day of the Carnivale) was enough to restore faith.
Off to wander around some more. Absolutely no idea where I am at the moment, so probably won't find the internet cafe again!!!


<< Home